Moscow & St Petersburg2020 dates now available
6Nights Flight Flight Hotel Hotel Tour Tour
Bed & Breakfast
Tue 8 Oct 2019
(Other Dates Available)
Moscow and St Petersburg have some of the world’s most influential history, finest architecture, most stunning art and artefact collections, and often feature on our travellers wish lists.
On this twin centre holiday you travel first to Moscow, steeped in mystery, to visit its many attractions including the extraordinary Kremlin complex, its three cathedrals, great palaces, the Senate, the remarkable Treasury plus several grand squares and towers.
See the city’s fine university where famous writers like Chekhov, Sakharov and Pasternak studied and the stunning Bolshoi, arguably the world’s finest ballet. Shopping takes on a refreshing novelty in the grand arcades – Moscow is utterly unique.
Next, one of the world’s most beautiful cities, St Petersburg, Imperial capital of the Tsars, founded in 1703 by Peter the Great and truly worthy of an emperor. The majestic boulevards and splendid baroque buildings, threaded by winding canals and set amongst great parks are so redolent of the classical Italy which inspired Peter’s great vision.
Your price includes:
- Six nights, centrally located four-star accommodation with breakfast
- Sightseeing tour of Moscow, highlights include; The Bolshoi Theatre, colourful St Basils Cathedral, golden domed UNESCO Novodevichy convent, world renowned museums, Iconic Soviet Skyscrapers, and many more…
- Tour of Red Square and the Kremlin, one of the world’s most thought provoking building complexes; actually three cathedrals, great palaces, the Senate and Treasury
- Tour of some of Moscow’s most iconic metro stations
- Visit the Vodka Museum in St Petersburg - learn about the history and traditions of vodka-drinking plus enjoy a tasting of this iconic Russian tipple
- Sightseeing Tour of St Petersburg, Peter the Great’s Imperial city with its myriad of canals and lavish architecture. Highlights include, The Hermitage, The Peter and Paul fortress with its striking Cathedral, The extraordinary Church of the Holy Blood, Palace Square, and River Neva to name a few!
- Travel by high speed train between Moscow and St Petersburg in just four hours
- Tour of the Hermitage, winter palace of the Tsars with one of the world’s greatest fine art collections
- Tour of Peterhof, summer palace of the Tsars, with its outstanding gardens
- Escorted by an experienced tour manager
- Return flights from Manchester and Birmingham operate via Frankfurt.
British passport holders are required to obtain a Visa via the application centre in Manchester, London or Edinburgh - the cost of this is not included.
|Day 1Manchester to Moscow||Day 5St Petersburg including Hermitage Museum|
|Day 2Moscow & Red Square||Day 6St Petersburg including Peterhof Palace & Gardens|
|Day 3Moscow & The Kremlin||Day 7St Petersburg - Manchester|
|Day 4High speed Sapsan Train Moscow to St Petersburg|
Itinerary subject to change and may operate in reverse.
|*High speed train|
|8 Oct 2019||£1149pp|
|28 Apr 2020||£1199pp|
|18 May 2020||£1329pp|
|14 Jul 2020||£1299pp|
Prices are from, based on two adults sharing and are subject to change without notice.
To book any of these Special Offers call the Adeona Travel team today on: 0161 486 9247